Monday, April 12, 2010

Jordan Kelly Atkinson

On February 19, 2010 our "Miracle Baby" was born. Jordan was born at 8:20 pm. He weighed 6 lbs 13 oz. and was 21 inches long.



Jordan has been such a blessing to our family. He has added so much joy to our home. His brothers Love and Spoil Him. He makes some of the funniest faces and we laugh at him all the time. He is very strong. He rolled over at 3 days (we video taped as proof). We have him roll over for everyone so they can see how advanced he already is :)






Jordan was blessed by his Dad on March 21, 2010. He looked so Hansome in his Tux. He wore the same blessing shoes that Christian and Connor wore when they were blessed.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for updating! I am SO excited that you have a 'new' family picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!
    he is beautiful--your whole family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!! I am so glad you updated. He is adorable. I can't wait to see him at the ball field, I've already heard so much about him. I love his little blessing outfit. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete